Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm in LOVE!!

  So I have been MIA for a very good reason. Seems this month my orders went thru the roof so every spare moment (is there really such a thing?) has been spent crocheting away! I actually had to put my shop on a temporary Vacation mode to allow me to catch up a bit which I am hard at work doing :)
  I did have to stop for a few minutes to make this post because I just couldn't wait. Awhile back I posted about a Link Hat I had made for a good friend and offered up both the finished item or the pattern for purchase. Well for Halloween I had the pleasure of creating a baby sized version! It was so much fun and my customer was kind enough to send me a few pictures of the hat on her baby.
  The pictures are sooo adorable!! I was so happy with the way the hat turned out and how well it fit but that little boy with those gorgeous blue eyes stole the show!!
A huge THANK YOU to his mommy for sharing these photos with me and now with you :)







No comments:

Post a Comment