Saturday, March 10, 2012

While I was Away :)

   Sheesh! I have had a few blogs in mind for a few weeks now and didn't realize how much time I let slip away since my last post. Think that pretty much some up my life in the past couple of years
So while I have been not posting I have been hard at work on
**several custom orders (loving it!) 
**I also have finally finalized and posted my Octopus Hat Pattern for sale!
**Working on two original baby hat patterns that I am going to offer for free
   Pattern design is something I have wanted to do for so long and I am so excited and ecstatic that it is becoming a reality. I currently have 6 original patterns for sale and as soon as I take pictures I will be posting my first free patterns!! I have more projects in mind and can't wait to share them as well.
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment