Thursday, February 2, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

   With the Holidays having flown by at the usual breakneck speed and Valentine's Day rapidly approaching I have found my days filled with implementing ideas that have been in my head...trying to make them a reality. This often (always) proves harder and much more time consuming than I think it will be. 
I am trying anyway ;)
   So far I am pleased with my attempts. What have I done? Well I have posted my second original pattern for sale on Etsy - this is HUGE for me! The pattern is for Miniature Baby Shower Favors and includes patterns for both a sweater and booties. The pattern is super cute and fairly easy. 
   I have also made another original - Octopus Hat- and it is currently for sale. The best part (for me anyway) is that I will be offering the pattern for this hat for sale very soon as well! The hat is simply adorable and can be made in sizes from newborn to adult.
  Three other projects are all in various stages of completion but are temporarily on the back burner while I complete a good sized order for a special little boy! 
 Hope you are all busy with creative things as well- even if it is only in your head for now!
Some pics of my newest items:








No comments:

Post a Comment